ad

Emma Watson 19 Year Beautiful


Emma Watson’s 19 B-Day
April 15th was Emma Watson’s 19 Birthday, Instead of a large party, like last year, Emma had a quite Birthday with her family. She even gave everyone an update on what has been going on her website.
“It looks like my birthday snuck up on me. I so don’t want to be 19! I can’t believe another year has gone by, so much has happened. I really can’t believe I’ll be in university in September. Still haven’t decided where to go, it just seem real. When I do decide you will hear it here first. Just a quiet one this year, though. As you know everything is so busy with My filming schedule. I’m really looking forward to a home cooked dinner with my family tonight. Thank you all for my Birthday wishes. Love Em xx” Is Emma Watson the new face of Burberry It has been reported that Emma Watson is the new face of the Burberry ProrsumAutumn/Winter 2009 collection, according to Nidhi Sharma, writer for According to the Daily Mail, Emma did not like the idea that she was going to be “photographed alongside a group of girls.” I really do not blame Emma for not liking that idea. “Emma was always supposed to be the leading lady, so when she found out it was girls she was in the campaign with, she put her foot down and had them removed from the line-up. She now stars in the campaign alongside four hunky men,” said a source. “The campaign is not yet finalized and we won’t release any information until around the time of the official launch in June,” said a spokesperson for Burberry to People magazine, As of yet.
No comment from Emma Watson.

Happy birthday Emma Watson



0 comments:

Post a Comment